Sunday, December 26, 2010

Crazy For The Beatles

 Every thing I seemed to get this Christmas was Beatles related. I have no problem with this of course, because I love the Beatles with a passion. I got an awesome reproduction of an old record player from my mom, and I listened to my abbey road LP on it. I got books, music, key chains, mugs, clothes, magnets, a lunch box; you name it someone gave it to me. But I of course am fine with that. The Beatles are truly legendary, I love them, my father even claims abbey road is the all time best album ever made. I'm not so sure, but I am officially obsessed! Their just so epic, their music is classic, their songs are so clever, their sound is great and it's all without all the modern technologies of today tweaking their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment